Outside Agency Support

What specialist services are available to help support my child?


At Hazel Wood Infant School we are able to refer to services within the New Forest and Hampshire to provide support for your child and their needs. These include;

  • Educational Psychology Service

  • Specialist Children’s Services

  • Speech & Language Therapy

  • Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS)

  • Early Help Team

  • Social Inclusion Team

  • Occupational Therapy

  • School Nurse 

  • Social Care

  • Child Protection Advisers

  • School Nurse